Moving to Silicon Valley

When you are thinking of moving to Silicon Valley, the first step is to get a proper visa from the USA embassy. You should get an appropriate VISA besides of ETA, B1/B2 if you are going to stay longer than six months. (See the inserted picture) With a US VISA, you have to take followingContinue reading “Moving to Silicon Valley”